Outcome: Assess effects of micro-organisms on past and present society, and contributions of science and technology to human understanding of micro-organisms. (DL6.5)
Explain how micro-organisms meet their basic needs, including moving around and obtaining food, water, and oxygen.
- Choose and correctly use appropriate tools (e.g., magnifying glasses, optical microscopes, and video microscopes) to study living organisms that cannot be seen with the naked eye.
Here’s what I used for my lesson:
1. Lesson Plan
2. Activity Sheets-Criminal Protists
3. Follow along class notes and activity response area- handout
4. Powerpoint- Grade 6- Micro-organisms and Into to Microscopes
6. Professional Development Plan 2- filled in (1)
Another one of my favorites!