The tech task this week was revolving around coding in computers. The two options given were scratch.com or codeacademy.com. I had tried an hour with scratch.com and was got no where. I had thought I had made a fairly acceptable game (dressing a polar bear in different costumes), but one I tested it….It didn’t work…at all. So after this I decided it was time to “scratch” the scratch.com idea. Once I had started codeacademy.com I was feeling a little bit better with this tech task. Codeacademy was very close to the code class I had taken in high school.
After the half hour walk-through, here is my project.